Howard Johnson Hotel is located in Vancouver’s entertainment district, and only minutes away from Granville Island; Vancouver Aquarium, GM Place, YaleTown and more.
Your Vancouver Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares to Vancouver flying Air New Zealand from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- 4 nights accommodation
- Fly from any other domestic NZ Airport via Auckland for an additional $150 per person return
|Standard Room (4 Nights)|
|4 Aug - 22 Sep 15||$1,999||$1,239|
|21 Oct - 2 Dec 15||$1,799||$1,239|
|NOTE: Premium Date surcharges and/or blackouts may apply on selected travel dates.|
Per Person, from $ 1799
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Prices are based on direct flights unless stated otherwise
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 7 days after reservation confirmation
- *Child prices are based on one or two children of 2-11 years sharing a twin room with 2 adults
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 28 Apr 2015
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 1 Aug 2015 to 2 Dec 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min stay - 4 days. Max Stay - 21 days
- Prices are ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
- Book NZ 'L' class international. Book NZ 'H' class domestic within NZ.
- Routing : WLG/CHC-(NZ)-AKL-(NZ)-YVR and vv
- If 'L' class is not available, travel is also permitted in NZ 'T' class for an additional $50 per person each way.
- Fly from all other domestic NZ Airports via Auckland for an additional $150 per person return. Book NZ 'H' class to/from Auckland.
- Stopovers are permitted in Auckland in each direction for an additional $49 per stopover.
- Travel is permitted on direct flights only.
- Taxes have been calculated using direct flights.
- Capacity is strictly limited. Fare may not be available on all services or routing options. Travel is not permitted on NZ 1-15,18,19-,3000-3100, 3500-3699, 4000-4699, 4850-4999, 7000-7999, 9000-9999.
- Cancellation and amendment fees apply
- Airfare Code: 67 ('L' Class), 69 ('T' Class).
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- FLYER CODE: NZ13APRYVRGO
GO Ref# NZ13APRYVRGO