This clean and comfortable motel style property is located just a 10 minute walk from Disneyland Resort. The hotel has a second story sundeck that's perfect for viewing the Disney fireworks. The complimentary continental breakfast served each morning make this a great value budget property.
Your Anaheim Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares to Los Angeles flying Qantas from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- Return airport transfers
- 5 nights accommodation
|Run of House Room (5 Nights)|
|1 Feb - 7 Mar 15||$2,171||$1,564|
|8 Mar - 31 Mar 15||$2,183||$1,564|
|BONUS: Includes Continental Breakfast daily|
|NOTE: Premium Date surcharges and/or blackouts may apply on selected travel dates including but not limited to: 21-24 Jan; 12-14 Mar 15.|
Per Person, Twin Share $ 2171
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 14 days after reservation confirmation
- *Child prices are based on one or two children of 2-11 years sharing a twin room with 2 adults
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 31 Mar 2015
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 30 Jan 2015 to 31 Mar 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min stay: 5 days Max stay: 12 months
- Prices are ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
- BOOKING CLASS :
- For travel 01 Apr - 16 Jun, 18 Jul - 15 Dec 14 & 01 Feb - 31 Mar 15 book QF "Q" class international.
- For travel 17 Jun - 17 Jul & 05 - 31 Jan 15 book QF "N" class International.
- Please note both North and South bound journeys must be booked in the same class otherwise a surcharge will apply.
- Routing: AKL-(QF)-SYD/MEL/BNE-(QF)-LAX and v.v.
- For travel ex WLG/CHC, travel may use either of the following routings :
- WLG/CHC (QF) - AKL-(QF)-SYD/MEL/BNE-(QF)-LAX and v.v. OR
- WLG/CHC (QF) -SYD/MEL-(QF)-LAX and v.v.
- For travel ex WLG/CHC via AKL please book QF in "Q" or "N" class (as per your international flights), alternatively travel is also permitted in QF "L" Class.
- Taxes have been calculated utilising a transit only in both directions in SYD/BNE/MEL
- Stopovers: Two free stopovers plus one additional at $50 are permitted in accordance with route map. Please note however that additional taxes will apply when stopping over in SYD/MEL/BNE.
- Capacity is strictly limited. Fare may not be available on all services or routing options.
- Due to flight schedules, additional nights may be required over certain dates.
- Airfare Code: OA "Q" Class / OB "N" Class.
- Super Shuttle Airport Transfers: California Law requires all children travelling by van and/or taxi cabs 7 years and younger who are less than 145cm, (and less than 28kgs), to be secured in a child restraint seat for transportation. Super Shuttle do not provide child restraint seats therefore it is the responsibility of the parents or caregiver to provide this.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- FLYER CODE: QF05FEBANAGO
GO Ref# QF05ANAGO