Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort is situated at Karon Beach on the hillside among the coconut groves overlooking Karon Beach. They offer comfortable accommodation in a convenient location.
Your Phuket Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares to Phuket with Malaysia Airlines from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- 8 nights accommodation in Phuket
Travel from Auckland is to Kuala Lumpur or via Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane with Qantas to Kuala Lumpur
Travel from Wellington or Christchurch is via Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane with Qantas to Kuala Lumpur
|Superior Room (8 Nights)|
|1 Jun - 31 Oct 15||$1,475||-|
|1 Nov - 8 Dec 15||$1,609||-|
|BONUS: Includes breakfast daily.|
Per Person, from $ 1475
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
- *Child prices are based on one or two children of 2-11 years sharing a twin room with 2 adults
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 31 May 2015
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 1 Jun 2015 to 8 Dec 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- Minimum: 4 days / Maximum: 6 Months
- Prices are ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
- Book MH International 'S' Class to KUL & book MH 'L' class between Malaysia and Thailand
- Travel is permitted from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
- Wellington & Christchurch flights are via SYD / MEL / BNE providing QF services are booked in the same class as MH. Permitted QF flight number QF001 - 199 / QF 400 - 2669.
- Routing: AKL/WLG/CHC(QF)-SYD/MEL/BNE(MH)-KUL(MH) -HKT/USM
- AKL-KUL(MH) -HKT/USM
- Please note flyer tax has been based on through travel and a stop in Australia will increase tax levels.
- Due to flight schedules, travel ex WLG & CHC may require a stopover in Australia on certain departure days, accommodation if required is at own expense.
- 2 Free stopovers permitted - additional stopovers permitted at additional cost.
- Waitlisted and open dated sectors not permitted.
- Ticketing Time Limit will be advised by Malaysia Airlines and must be adhered to - please note final day of ticketing is final day of sales - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Observe the earlier auto ticketing time limit set by Malaysia Airlines in your PNR.
- Please note: some departure dates may require a stopover en route, at own expense.
- AFC: LH
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- These airfares are not eligible to accrue Airpoint Dollars. They are not upgradeable using airpoints and no Airpoints Companion tickets may be purchased in conjunction with these fares
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
GO Ref# MH13MAYMYGO1