Located in downtown Papeete, within walking distance from the waterfront, the business district and the market. The hotel features 91 well appointed large rooms and suites with tea and coffee making facilities, and internet connections and the unique restaurant and bar for entertainment.
Your Tahiti Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares flying Air New Zealand from Auckland
- Return transfers
- 5 nights accommodation
- Travel from Wellington or Christchurch add $169 per person return via Auckland
|Standard Room - Street View (5 Nights)|
|3 Aug - 20 Sep 15, 12 Oct - 18 Dec 15 & 15 Jan - 27 Mar 16||$1,650|
|NOTE: City tax of XPF150 per person, per day is payable direct to hotels (subject to change).|
Per Person, from $ 1650
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
- Prices are based on direct flights unless stated otherwise
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 24 Mar 2016
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 3 Aug 2015 to 31 Mar 2016 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min 4 nights / Max 1 year
- Prices are ex Auckland. For departures ex Wellington please add $169 per adult. For departures ex Christchurch please add $169 per adult.
- Book Air New Zealand K Class "Seat + Bag" ex Auckland.
- Book Air New Zealand L Class "The Works" ex Auckland.
- For travel ex Wellington or Christchurch book Air New Zealand domestic V Class.
- Routing CHC/WLG-AKL-APW-AKL-WLG/CHC.
- Based on travelling on NZ40 and NZ41 via Auckland departing on Mondays, Fridays & Wednesday when valid.
- MOOREA & BORA BORA packages include 1 night pre & post in Tahiti, and 5 nights accommodation in either Moorea or Bora Bora.
- Book Air Tahiti domestic Y Class flights for travel between Papeete and Bora Bora
- Routing: PPT-BOB-PPT (VT).
- A 20 kg baggage allowance applies.
- TTLS CAN BE IMPLEMENTED AT ANY TIME BY TN RESERVATIONS. ALL PNRS WITHOUT BONA FIDE TKT NOS ARE SUBJECT TO AUTO CANCELLATION.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- These airfares are not eligible to accrue Airpoint Dollars. They are not upgradeable using airpoints and no Airpoints Companion tickets may be purchased in conjunction with these fares
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- ISSUE DATE: 18 FEB 2015
GO Ref# NZ17FEBPPTGO