Located a short walk from Paddington Station, terminal for the Heathrow Express train. Rooms and bathrooms are compact but the hotel offers value for the budget conscious traveller. Marble Arch and Hyde Park are just a short walk away.
Your London Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares to London from Auckland flying Qantas
- 3 nights accommodation
|Standard Room (3 Nights)|
|14 Sep - 26 Sep 15||$2,502||$2,652||$2,493|
|27 Sep - 31 Oct 15||$2,309||$2,457||$2,298|
|BONUS: Includes Continental breakfast daily.|
|NOTE: Based on Sun - Thu stays.|
Per Person, from $ 2309
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 7 days after reservation confirmation
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 3 Aug 2015
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 14 Sep 2015 to 16 Mar 2016 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min Stay: 3 nights Max Stay: 12 months
- Prices are ex Auckland.
- Travel is based on economy class airfares on Qantas (O class) from AKL to London (LHR) via MEL/DXB.
- Capacity is strictly limited.
- FLIGHT APPLICATION:
- QF: Travel permitted on QF9/10 between MEL-DXB, DXB-LHR vv and QF156/151 between AKL-MEL vv only.
- EK: Travel permitted on EK409 between MEL-DXB and EK408 between DXB-MEL only.
- IMPORTANT: A surcharge of NZD$54 applies for outbound travel on a Friday and Saturday. Please ensure the following OSI entry is entered in the PNR: OSI QFWHOLESALE. Failure to enter the OSI or a valid ticket number may result in auto-cancellation of the PNR after 24 hours.
- For departures ex AKL/WLG/CHC on other flights numbers a surcharge will apply.
- Stopovers - 1 free stopover permitted in each direction. Additional stopovers permitted at NZ$157 per stop.
- Note: Stopovers permitted in accordance with route map in GDS. A stopover in DXB is not permitted when travel includes DXB-France/Italy/Netherlands/Greece on the QF codeshare flight operated by EK.
- All fares are subject to increase or withdrawal without notice.
- For full rules/conditions please refer to the GDS.
- Accommodation Surcharges apply during Trade Fair periods.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- AFC: O1 ISSUED: 29JUN15
GO Ref# QF25JUNGEG