Located in the Garden Grove area, just a few minutes drive to the Disneyland Resort, the upmarket Hyatt Regency Orange County offers luxurious accommodation and first class amenities. This popular hotel is a great base for exploring all that Southern California has to offer.
Your Anaheim Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares from Auckland to Los Angeles flying Air New Zealand
- Return airport transfers
- 5 nights accommodation
- For departures ex Wellington or Christchurch please add $158 per adult and $118 per child
|Standard Queen Room (5 Nights)|
|20 Jun - 24 Jun 15 & 16 Aug - 11 Oct 15||$2,399||$1,503|
|2 Jul - 22 Jul 15 & 25 Jul - 15 Aug 15||$2,439||$1,503|
|19 Oct - 23 Oct 15||$2,737||$1,429|
|24 Oct - 2 Nov 15 & 7 Nov - 15 Dec 15||$2,301||$1,429|
|BONUS: Includes complimentary hot buffet breakfast|
|NOTE: Premium Date surcharges and/or blackouts may apply on selected travel dates including but not limited to: 30 Jan - 02 Feb 16.|
Per Person, from $ 2301
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 14 days after reservation confirmation
- *Child prices are based on one or two children of 2-11 years sharing a twin room with 2 adults
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 30 Jun 2015
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 1 May 2015 to 15 Dec 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min stay: 5 days Max stay: 28 Days
- Prices are ex Auckland. For departures ex Wellington please add $158 per adult and add $118 per child. For departures ex Christchurch please add $158 per adult and add $118 per child.
- Book NZ "L" class international. If "L" class is not available, book "T" class international for an additional $49pp each way.
- Book NZ "H" class domestic within NZ.
- 21 Advance purchase required. Reservations for the first international flight must be made at least 21 days before departure - counting from the day of reservation but not counting the day of departure.
- Ticketing Deadline: Ticketing must be completed within 14 days of original reservation / PNR creation or 21 days before departure, whichever is earlier. Ticketing not permitted after 06 Jul 15
- Routing : WLG/CHC-(NZ)-AKL-(NZ)-LAX and vv
- Travel is permitted on direct flights only.
- Provincial NZ Add Ons available.
- Travel from GIS/HLZ/KAT/KKE/NPE/NPL/PMR/PPQ/ROT/TRG/TUO/WAG/WHK/WRE for an additional $217 per person return.
- Travel from : BHE/DUD/NSN/ZQN for an additional $255 per person return.
- Travel from : HKK/IVC/TIU/WSZ for an additional $294 per person return.
- Taxes have been calculated using direct flights.
- Capacity is strictly limited. Fare may not be available on all services or routing options.
- Cancellation and amendment fees apply
- Airfare Code: AE ('L' Class) AF ('T' Class)
- Super Shuttle Airport Transfers: California Law requires all children travelling by van and/or taxi cabs 7 years and younger who are less than 145cm, (and less than 28kgs), to be secured in a child restraint seat for transportation. Super Shuttle do not provide child restraint seats therefore it is the responsibility of the parents or caregiver to provide this.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- FLYER CODE: NZ01DECANAGO
GO Ref# NZ01DECANAGO