Stylish apartments combine excellent facilities with spectacular views. Perfectly positioned for ultra-modern comfort, central city convenience. The elegant 40-level Oaks Felix apartments, in the ‘Golden Triangle’ of Brisbane’s financial and restaurant district, effortlessly unites ease and style.
Your Brisbane Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares flying Qantas from Auckland to Brisbane direct
- 3 nights accommodation
- For departures from Wellington (via Sydney) please add $31 per adult
- For departures from Christchurch (via Sydney) please add $25 per adult
Please note: Surcharge applies for outbound travel on a Thursday or Friday or inbound travel on a Sunday or Monday
|One Bedroom Apartment (3 Nights)|
|4 Aug - 12 Dec 15 & 18 Jan - 31 Mar 16||$923||$1,167|
|BONUS: Stay 3 nights pay 2. Bonus night included in price.|
|NOTE: Room is based on double share.
A surcharge may apply for stays over event dates, please enquire for more info
Per Person, from $ 923
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
- Prices are based on direct flights unless stated otherwise
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 30 Sep 2015
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 7 Jul 2014 to 31 Mar 2016 (unless otherwise specified)
- Minimum 3 nights Max 12 months
- Prices are ex Auckland. For departures ex Wellington please add $10 per adult. For departures ex Christchurch please add $24 per adult.
- Book QF "S" class or EK "U" class.
- A minimum of 1 QF international flight is required.
- Routing: AKL-(QF/EK)-BNE and v.v or WLG/CHC-(QF/EK)-SYD-(QF/EK)-BNE and v.v.
- Travel not permitted on QF codeshare services QF201 - 239 or QF4900-4999.
- Travel from New Zealand to Australia: A surcharge applies for outbound travel on QF operated services (QF126/EK5126, QF144/EK5114, QF146/EK5056 & QF154/EK5136) on a Thursday. A surcharge applies for outbound travel on QF operated services (QF126/EK5126, QF142/EK5142, QF144/EK5114, QF146/EK5056, QF148/EK5044, QF152/EK5132 & QF154/EK5136) on a Friday. A surcharge of NZD15 applies for outbound travel on EK operated services (EK435/QF8771, EK407/QF8761, EK413/QF8763 & EK419/QF8765 on a Thursday or Friday.
- Travel from Australia to New Zealand: A surcharge applies for inbound travel on QF operated services (QF123/EK5123, QF125/EK5125, QF143/EK5055, QF145/EK5043, QF147/EK5113, QF149/EK5049, QF155/EK5133, QF161/EK5047, QF163/EK5117 & QF171/EK5037 on a Sunday. A surcharge applies for inbound travel on QF operated services (QF123/EK5123, QF143/EK5055, QF145/EK5043, QF147/EK5113, QF149/EK5049, QF151/EK5135, QF161/EK5047, QF163/EK5117 & QF171/EK5037 on a Monday. A surcharge applies for inbound travel on EK operated services (EK406/QF8766, EK412/QF8764, EK418/QF8762 & EK434/8770) on a Sunday or Monday.
- Q surcharge of NZD20 per one-way journey applies for travel on A380 aircraft
- Business travel between NZ & AU:
- Q surcharge of NZ60 per one way journey applies for travel on A380 aircraft.
- Child/infant discount does not apply for days with surcharge.
- Ticketing: Bookings made 7 days or more before departure must be ticketed within 7 days of reservations but no later than 7 days prior to departure. Bookings made within 7 days of departure must be ticketed within 24 hours of reservations.
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this.
- Capacity is strictly limited.
- Fare may not be available on all services or routing options.
- STOPOVERS: Not permitted.
- Travel requiring an overnight stay will be at passengers own expense unless specified.
- AIRFARE CODE: 5W
- ACCOMMODATION: Where accommodation overlaps 2 seasons OR falls between a weekend or weekday rate a surcharge may be applicable for the nights that fall into higher season. Accommodation must be consecutive to qualify for free nights. All deals are subject to availability and black out dates may apply over special events and peak dates.
- Some hotels are priced on using Double Bedding. A surcharge may apply for twin bedding.
- Prices correct as at 14 July 15 and subject to change at time of booking.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
GO Ref# QF09MAYBNEGO1