Set in a private beachfront location offering unsurpassed views of Muri Lagoon and beyond the reef this modern luxury property offers One Bedroom Villas and Two Bedroom Villas. Each Villa has kitchen faciliies, and a private patio with views over the infinity pool to the beach and lagoon.
Your Rarotonga Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class 'Seat + Bag' airfare flying Air New Zealand ex Auckland
- Return Airport Transfers
- 5 nights accommodation
- Upgrade to 'The Works' Economy Class for an extra $65pp return ex Auckland
- Travel from Wellington or Christchurch add $169 pp return via Auckland
|One Bedroom Villa (5 Nights)|
|29 May - 1 Jul 15, 21 Jul - 24 Sep 15 & 13 Oct - 31 Oct 15||$2,666||-|
|2 Nov - 17 Dec 15 & 12 Jan - 31 Mar 16||$2,278||-|
|Two Bedroom Villa (5 Nights)|
|29 May - 1 Jul 15, 21 Jul - 24 Sep 15 & 13 Oct - 31 Oct 15||$3,151||-|
|2 Nov - 17 Dec 15 & 12 Jan - 31 Mar 16||$2,666||-|
|BONUS: Includes meet & greet return airport transfers, tropical breakfast daily and free use of snorkelling gear, kayaks and beach towels. Honeymoon couples receive a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival and his and hers massages (minimum 5 night stay applies).|
Per Person, from $ 2278
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 7 days after reservation confirmation. If booking is made within 14 days of departure ticketing must be completed within 48 hours of reservations
- Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
- Prices are based on direct flights unless stated otherwise
- *Child prices are based on one or two children of 2-11 years sharing a twin room with 2 adults
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 25 Mar 2016
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 29 May 2015 to 31 Mar 2016 (unless otherwise specified)
- Prices are ex Auckland. For departures ex Wellington please add $169 per adult and add $169 per child. For departures ex Christchurch please add $169 per adult and add $169 per child.
- Book Air New Zealand K Class 'Seat + Bag' airfare.
- Book Air New Zealand L Class 'The Works' airfare for upgrade of $65 per person.
- Routing CHC/WLG-AKL-RAR-AKL-WLG/CHC
- For travel ex Wellington or Christchurch book Air New Zealand domestic V Class, via Auckland.
- Sightseeing Tours are subject to availability and may not operate on public holidays, Xmas Day or New Year day.
- New Zealand School Holidays travel dates have been closed out on this flyer, travel over these periods are subject to availability, ask a consultant for a quote.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- These airfares are not eligible to accrue Airpoint Dollars. They are not upgradeable using airpoints and no Airpoints Companion tickets may be purchased in conjunction with these fares
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- REISSUED DATE: 16 SEP 14
GO Ref# NZ15SEPCKGO1