Bula Vinaka! Discover just how effortless true luxury can be at the Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed by Hilton. Whether you’re looking for a romantic escape, a fun-packed family break or a group vacation, with Hilton you’ll experience the perfect holiday – in a setting that’s simply breath taking.
Your Fiji Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class 'Seat + Bag' airfare flying Air New Zealand ex Auckland
- Return airport/launch transfers
- 4 nights accommodation
- For travel from Wellington or Christchurch add $169 per person return, via Auckland
- Upgrade to 'The Works' add $65 per person return via Auckland
|Studio Beachfront (4 Nights)|
|26 May - 2 Jul 15, 21 Jul - 24 Sep 15, 13 Oct - 17 Dec 15 & 12 Jan - 31 Mar 16||$2,067||-|
|One Bedroom Gardenview (4 Nights)|
|26 May - 2 Jul 15, 21 Jul - 24 Sep 15, 13 Oct - 17 Dec 15 & 12 Jan - 31 Mar 16||$2,287||$724|
|Two Bedroom Beachfront (4 Nights)|
|26 May - 2 Jul 15, 21 Jul - 24 Sep 15, 13 Oct - 17 Dec 15 & 12 Jan - 31 Mar 16||$3,319||$724|
|BONUS: Includes full breakfast daily PLUS up to two children under the age of 10 years dine free when dining with a paying adult. Honeymooners receive a 60 minute Couples Massage and a Pure Fiji Pack Massage per room per stay (minimum 4 night stay applies).|
Per Person, from $ 2067
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
- Prices are based on direct flights unless stated otherwise
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 7 days after reservation confirmation
- *Child prices are based on one or two children of 2-11 years sharing a twin room with 2 adults
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 23 Mar 2016
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 26 May 2015 to 31 Mar 2016 (unless otherwise specified)
- Minimum 3 nights / Maximum 365 days
- Prices are ex Auckland. For departures ex Wellington please add $169 per adult and add $169 per child. For departures ex Christchurch please add $169 per adult and add $169 per child.
- Book Air New Zealand 'K' Class 'Seat + Bag' airfares ex Auckland.
- Book Air New Zealand 'L' Class 'The Works' airfares ex Auckland.
- For travel ex Wellington or Christchurch book Air New Zealand domestic V Class to Auckland.
- Routing CHC/WLG-AKL-NAN-AKL-WLG/CHC.
- Sightseeing Tours are subject to availability and may not operate on public holidays, Xmas Day or New Year day.
- New Zealand School Holidays travel dates have been closed out on this flyer, travel over these periods is subject to availability, ask a consultant for a quote.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- These airfares are not eligible to accrue Airpoint Dollars. They are not upgradeable using airpoints and no Airpoints Companion tickets may be purchased in conjunction with these fares
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- ISSUE DATE: 03 OCT 14
GO Ref# NZ24SEPFJGO